Friday, February 6

Learning Argentine Tango: Another perspective

This video is part of an irregular series for The Spokesman-Review detailing community love stories. The couple dances at the same venues as I do, so I've seen them a few times. This is the first time I ever heard of their meeting, though. I like their descriptions of Tango at the end. They closely mirror my own thoughts on the dance and those of other people I've spoken with.

From a journalism standpoint, I honestly enjoyed the presentation of this piece, still photos matched with dialogue from interviews and minimal narration. It's a limited style and probably of not much use to any harder news, but for telling this love story, it is very nice, simply allowing the subjects' voices to weave the story and mood.

No comments: